Group & Party Rentals
We easily accommodate groups from 8 to 60 participants!
We specialize in private tours for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, family reunions, and corporate retreats and K-12 & Camp outings.
On-the-water team-building, social activity and fun are the hallmarks of Little Harbor Boathouse Group Paddles! No experience necessary. We’ll show you the basics of SUP and Kayaking
Group Discount Rates
- 20% discount for non-profit groups
- 10% off regular rates for private groups renting 8 or more Kayaks or SUPs.
How to Book you Group
Discount are for pre-paid reservations only. Call us to book: 781-990-3552 or complete our On-line Reservation Request Form. One person must pay for all boats and instruction at the same time.
All participants must complete the required Liability Waiver (download here or request an e-copy)
For groups with children
All children ages 17 and under must be accompanied on the water by adult(s) according to the following maximum child-to-adult and child-to-guide ratios.
- Groups With Children Ages 14 & Under: 5 single kayaks or Standup Paddle boards per adult
- Groups Where All Children Are Ages 15-17: 8 single kayaks or Standup Paddle boards per adult
Note: Number of paddlers shown reflect maximum number of children per accompanying adult
Cancellation Policy and Fees:
- $100 non-refundable administrative fee for any cancellation after payment PLUS:
- Cancellations given with 2 weeks or less notice: 50% of group rental fees are refundable.
- Cancellations given with 1 week notice or less: there is no refund
- Inclement conditions: we will reschedule your group for another day!
Helping people have awesome on-water experiences is what we are all about!
Little Harbor Boathouse is Greater Boston’s kayak and stand up paddle outfitter located on pristine waters protected by Crowninshield and Gerry’s Island, 15 miles north of Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We sell and rent a broad selection of Hobie pedal-paddle-sail-fish Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards. Outdoor recreation and on-water lifestyle specialists, we are dedicated to sharing our enthusiasm for kayaking, standup paddling, kayak sailing and kayak fishing with you! Come find us and return often to our hidden gem location for the some of the best paddle and pedal kayaking, standup paddling, fishing and kayak sailing in New England. We’re open 7 days/week in-season and by appointment year-round.