You don't have to own, store or lug your own kayaks, standup paddle boards, pedal kayaks, pfds, paddles to enjoy on-water recreation in Marblehead! Choose the grace and ease of our large fleet and valet service to the best launch spot & paddle waters in Marblehead. All you need to do is show up ready to launch. Enjoy a summer full of on-water good times & good vibes at Little Harbor Boathouse!
2017 Paddle Kayak and SUP Pass
Includes Single & Tandem Paddle Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards
Season: Single: $459 • Couple: $689 • Family: 1st Child: $199* Additional: $100/child
30 Day: Single: $279 • Couple: $425 • Family: 1st Child: $119* Additional: : $59/child
*Child Passes must be purchased with Single or Couple Pass
new: 2017 Hobie Pedal Kayaks, Paddle Kayaks and SUP Passes:
Includes Hobie Pedal Kayaks, Single & Tandem Paddle Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards
Season: Single: $949
30 Day: Single: $599
Prices are plus MA Sales Tax
How it Works:
Launch and enjoy the most spectacular beach and paddle waters in Marblehead if not the north shore! Little Harbor Boathouse Season Passes work like a gym membership: No advanced reservations. Walk-in access to our large fleet of available Hobie Kayaks and SUPs delivered to the beach ready for your pleasure for up to 2 hours per Single, Couple or Family Group Pass once every-rental-day during our normal rental hours (except July 1-4: 1 hr/day). No refunds. Non-transferable.
Age & Other Policies
- Must be 5 years old to ride with parent or guardian
- Children under 8 must be on the water with an adult and stay within Gerry Island & Gas House Beach under supervision of parent/guardian.
- Children ages 12 - 17 may paddle within Little Harbor boundary waters unaccompanied by adult with parent/guardian permission & signed waiver
- Season passes are not transferrable: only the person(s) or members of a family pass whose name(s) appear on the card may use the pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable.
- All participants must wear properly-fitting U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejacket (personal flotation device, or PFD) at all times during on-water activities.