The Hobie Lanai glides smoothly and efficiently, despite its compact size.
A clever, rotomolded polyethylene hull maximizes stability while minimizing drag, and the boat’s clean deck layout emphasizes paddling bliss while stripping all unnecessary clutter. The Lanai’s 9-foot bow-to-stern length is ideal for shorter paddlers but it also accommodates taller kayakers thanks to its molded foot braces. And at only 46 pounds, the Lanai is easy to car-top, trailer, or even walk to the beach.
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Crew: 1
- Length: 9’ / 2.74 m
- Width: 30” / .76 m
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.5 lbs / 23 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Caribbean Blue
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
Visit & paddle beautiful Marblehead, MA
©2018 Little Harbor Boathouse. All Rights Reserved. Hobie Kayak Images are copyrighted and used with permission.