The Hobie Kona is a classic crossover paddle kayak.
In two-person configuration, it provides a stable ride and snappy, spin-in-a-second performance; when paddling alone, the boat’s molded center seat keeps the boat well trimmed and responsive. The Kona’s rotomolded polyethylene hull couples a wide beam with a relatively short waterline, delivering the responsive, stable performance usually found on longer boats. Carrying handles and on-hull paddle storage simplify portaging, and the deluxe, adjustable padded seats support your back and encourage longer excursions.
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 11’6” / 3.51 m
- Width: 34”/ .86 m
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbs / 35 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Caribbean Blue
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
Visit & paddle beautiful Marblehead, MA
©2018 Little Harbor Boathouse. All Rights Reserved. Hobie Kayak Images are copyrighted and used with permission.