Hobie Mirage Drive
A kayak with one of Hobie’s easy and elegant MirageDrives is quick. Adding a second really pours on the speed.
Bring along a friend, your significant other, or a child—dual helm control means either of you can steer this wide, stable hull. Or go solo. The Outfitter is the more compact of Hobie’s pair of rotomolded polyethylene tandems, a little easier to store than its larger sibling. Room for two doesn’t mean sacrificing storage: utility trays, a trio of Twist and Seal hatches, and a large rear storage area provide plenty of room.
- Dual Steering
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Two MirageDrives with ST Fins
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 12’ 8” \ 3.86 m
- Width: 34” \ .86 m
- Height: 18” \ 0.46 m
- Capacity*: 425 lbs \ 193 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight*: 90 lbs \ 41 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight*: 121.5 lbs \ 55 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options: Red Hibiscus, Golden Papaya, Caribbean Blue, Ivory Dune, Olive
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice
Visit & paddle beautiful Marblehead, MA
©2018 Little Harbor Boathouse. All Rights Reserved. Hobie Kayak Images are copyrighted and used with permission.